Saturday, March 12th
9 – 11 am
7204 Harrison Lane, Alexandria, VA 22306 (adjoining Huntley Meadows Park)
Frog Pond offers …
– A curriculum rich in science and nature study – and a dedicated science teacher!
– A natural environment on two acres of land adjoining Huntley Meadows Wildlife Refuge.
– A mini-farm with goats, chickens and native creatures.
– Healthy and nutritious foods, like fresh-made meals, fresh fruit, and organic milk, cheese, whole grains snacks and more.
– Full-time and part-time options (based on whole day; up to 10 hours per day. No reduced-fee, part-day options available)