Twelve blocks of Mount Vernon Avenue are filled with over 300 artists, including free interactive art for kids, three stages of live music, and local ethnic foods including hot dogs, Italian, Indian, Tex-Mex, BBQ and much more. Kids make their own scarecrow, paint their own pumpkin. Pie baking contest as well as artists demonstrate how they do what they do.
- Splash into #Summer in Arlington. #APS and #Arlington Parks and Rec to host summer activity info session in May. arlkids.com/splash-into-su… 4 years ago
- Wonder what it's like to have a real night at the museum? A sleepover you won't forget @NMNH #DC #arlingtonkids #kids ow.ly/iHDA3 5 years ago
- Creative Kids Kitchen Summer Camp Registration is Open. arlkids.com/creative-kids-… #arlington #arlkids #summercamp #kids #family 5 years ago
- RT @ArlingtonVALib: Arlington Public Library locations, schools and County government are closed on Monday. Stay safe and stay informed: ... 5 years ago
- Let’s Get Ready! A helpful series of videos from Sesame Street for young children. ow.ly/ePCsE #hurricane #sandy #arlington 5 years ago
Arlington Kids Photos