Cookie and Gourmet Magazines Launch First-Ever Kids’ Restaurant Week in Washington D.C.
Celebrate food and family in DC’s finest eateries.
- Week-long promotion in Washington, DC (June 13-21).
- Prix fixe menus: Adults pay $29; Kids 11 and under pay their age (LOVE THAT).
- Early dinner seatings 5:00-7:00pm.
- A portion of proceeds to benefit the local non-profit Miriam’s Kitchen which provides meals and support for 4,000 of DC’s homeless individuals and will also support continuing efforts to rebuild Washington, DC’s historic Eastern Market.
- Don’t miss the kick-off event at the Eastern Market, Saturday June 13th!
10 a.m. – Kids’ Market Lesson: Bowers Cheese
11 a.m. – Chef Demo: Travis Timberlake of Art & Soul
11:30 a.m. – Kids’ Market Lesson: Agora Farms
12 p.m. – Chef Demo: Greg Lloyd of Zola
1 p.m. – Chef Demo: Danny Bortnick of Firefly (joined by his son Jonah)
Book online before they book up.