Tuesday is almost here so plan ahead and and prepare for a long wait. Here are some ideas of things to do.
- Email via Blackberry or other special high tech device.
- Write out your goals for the new year and a few long term goals while you’re at it.
- Make a list of Christmas gift ideas
- Draw something. It doesn’t matter how good (or bad) of an artist you are. You can frame and hang your artwork in your child’s room as a reminder of election day 2008.
- Go with an old friend and catch up on all the things you’d like to chat about but never had the time.
- Enjoy the quiet time and breathe
- Bring a dictionary and learn some new words.
- Listen to your iPod/MP3 player
- Buy a new book (or check one out from the library)
WITH THE KIDS?
- Bring some travel games, coloring book, markers, playdough.
- Teach younger children the names of objects you can see as well as colors.
- Make sure to bring a stroller or wagon with seat belts so the kids have something to keep them put and comfy.
- Don’t forget to bring a bottle of water and a healthy snack while you’re at it.
- Video iPod – Add lots of movies/favorite shows.